Face mask 3-layer Type IIR
Mouth nasal masks 3-layer, surgical, EN 14683: 2020-04. Type IIR made of Polypropylene material. Wears comfortably.
Surgical nose masks must comply with the Medical Device Directive and the NEN-EN 14683 standard.
Type IIR: this is the impermeable variant. It is intended to protect the nasal and oral mucous membranes from splashes of body fluids.
- Dust free
- Very low resistance to breathing
- High filtration capacity
- 3 layers
- First wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds.
- Unfold the mouth mask and place it with the white side against the face.
- Place elastic around the ears and make sure it is comfortable.
- Lightly press the strip at the top against the nose to fix it.
- Adjust the rest of the mask to the shape of your face.
- The expiry time is 8 hours, discard the mouth mask after use.
- When taking off the mask, grab by the elastics behind the ears or on the back of your head. Do not touch the front of the cap.
- Discard the mask in a closed trash can.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds.
Always observe the further guidelines of RIVM.