Silver polisher HH-2000C
- Model HH-2000C has a 400 Volt motor that can polish at 2 speeds
- With continuous conveyor belt
- Organic polish without chemicals
- Renovation of your silver cutlery and silverware
- Particularly suitable for the maintenance of silverware
- No removal of silver
- Provides a harder surface
- More resistance to damage and oxidation when used
With this machine you renovate your silverware by means of brundering (polishing). This method is particularly suitable for the maintenance of silverware. No silver is removed and a harder surface provides greater resistance to damage and oxidation. This stainless steel silver polisher HH-2000C has a continuous conveyor belt in the bath. Model HH-2000C has a 400 Volt motor that can polish at 2 speeds. In the bath you add water with a detergent (organic polish without chemicals). By rotating the band together with the stainless steel balls, the silver cutlery or silverware is polished in the bath.
Supplied as standard with: 70 kg stainless steel AISI 420 balls.